The MR-1001S40 Series Gigabit Ethernet Media Converters with external power supply are designed to transmit and receive 10/100/1000Mbps data over optical fiber. The electrical interface will Auto-Negotiate to a 100 Mbps or 1000Mbps Ethernet rate without any adjustments. The optical interface operates at a 1000 Mbps Ethernet rate. Both are environmentally hardened to operate in extreme temperatures. LED indicators are provided for confirming equipment operating status.
- 10/100/1000Mbps Ethernet
- 10/100/1000 BASE-T/TX electrical port
- 1000 BASE-SX/LX optical port
- Electrical port supports Auto-Negotiation for 100Mbps or 1000Mbps, full duplex or half duplex data.
- Optical port supports 1000Mbps full duplex data
- Automatic MDI/MDI-X crossover
- Distances up to 2km for Multi mode;Up to 120km for Single mode
- Voltage transient protection on all power and signal input.output lines provides unconditional protection from power surges and other voltage transient events
- No in-field optical adjustments required
- LED Indicators
- Access Control Systems
- Building and Environmental Control Systems
- Tamper Switch
- 10/100/1000 Mbps Ethernet Media Converter
- High Speed Computer Links