H901OGHK Board Description
The H901OGHK board is a 48-port GE/FE optical interface board, providing Ethernet optical access. It supports up to 48 channels of GE/FE P2P access services, and is applicable to Ethernet access.
Feature and Specifications
- The H901OGHK board supports the following features and specifications:
- 48-channel (CSFP) or 24-channel (SFP) GE/FE P2P optical access
- Cascading and aggregation
- Two-channel one-fiber bidirectional CSFP optical modules, one-channel two-fiber bidirectional SFP modules, and one-channel one-fiber bidirectional SFP modules
- GE port issuing synchronous Ethernet clock signals
- SyncE and 1588v2
- Temperature reading and high-temperature alarm
- Automatic power-off in case of high temperature
- Board power-off for energy conservation
The operating temperature of H901XSED and H901TWED is -40°C to +55°C (in MA5800–X17/X15/X7) or -40°C to +65°C (in MA5800–X2) and the lowest board startup temperature is -25°C. The operating temperature of other boards is -40°C to +65°C and the lowest board startup temperature is -25°C.
Table 1 Power consumption and maximum frame size of boards:
- The power consumption of a board is calculated based on the following conditions:
- Operating voltage: -53.5 V DC.
- Ambient temperature: 25°C.
- Static power consumption: All ports do not carry any loads and optical modules are not installed on optical ports.
- Maximum power consumption: All ports fully carry loads.
- The board power consumption slightly varies with the power module configured for the board and discreteness of components.