Thông tin chi tiết
ODF 576 cores NF-GXF035-576 series Cross Connecting Cabinets are interface devices for the junction of trunk cables and distribution cables in the optical transmission network, used to implement the cable fixation and protection, optical fibre splicing and termination, optical fibre route allocation and scheduling, internal equipment protection and other value-added module installation etc.
The external case for the SMC (sheet mounding compound) outdoor optical cross connection cabinet, It has such advantages as pleasing appearance, good corrosion resistance, high strength and good waterproof performance, especially its good weathering resistance and heat insulation. The enable it to effectively prevent moisture condensation caused by the the fast change of air temperature inside and outside of the case .
All of metal part inside the case are made of stainless steel materials, meeting the requirement for using ribbon cables and non-ribbon cables, It has device for reliably fixing, stripping, and grounding and protecting optical cable, All electric and mechanical door locks have independent intellectual property rights, achieving grade management for lock, easy to mange key-right and check on work record lines
• Double-sided operation (front and rear), with a single swinging door at both side, front-facing operation .
• Splicing and termination module
• Grade management of lead-in optical cable, enlarge the number of lead-in cable .
• Lead in modules by areas after cable fixed-stripping protection
• Available in FC / SC / ST / duplex LC adapters
• Independent route of patch cord and fiber optic between front and rear
• Optical cable fixing, stripping and protection connector installed on both sides to lead in a large quantity of cables dedicated base design
• Cable inlet holes on the base plate being opened in rows, easy to lead in cables optional bases
• Available in mechanical lock or electrical lock