C2951-CME-SRST/K9 is a Cisco 2951 router bundled with Voice Bundle w/ PVDM3-32, FL-CME-SRST-25, UC License PAK.
When Unified CME is used in SRST mode, it provides more call processing features for the IP phones than those are available with the SRST feature on a router. In addition, to the SRST features such as call preservation, auto-provisioning, and failover, Unified CME in SRST mode also provides most of the Unified CME telephony features for the SCCP phones, including:
- Hunt groups
- Basic automatic call distribution (B-ACD)
- Call park, call pickup, call pickup groups
- Overlay-DN, softkey templates
- Cisco IP Communicator
- Cisco Unified Video Advantage
- Integration with Cisco Unity with MWI support at remote sites, with distributed Microsoft Exchange or IBM Lotus Domino server
Table 1 shows the Quick Specs of the C2951–CME–SRST/K9.
Figure 1 shows the front panel of the Cisco 2951 router with ports and LEDs. C2951-CME-SRST/K9 is similar with it.
Figure 2 shows the back panel of the Cisco 2951 router. C2951-CME-SRST/K9 is similar with it.
Table 3 shows some recommended modules for this router.
Compare to Similar Routers
Get more information
Do you have any question about the C2951-CME-SRST/K9 router? Contact us now via Live Chat or Mitoshi.vn