Cisco Catalyst 3750V2-48TS-E Layer 3 Switch is next-generation energy-efficient Layer 3 Fast Ethernet stackable switch. This new switch supports Cisco EnergyWise technology, which enables companies to measure and manage power consumption of network infrastructure and network- attached devices, thereby reducing their energy costs and their carbon footprints. The Cisco Catalyst 3750V2-48TS consumes less power than its predecessors and is the ideal access layer for enterprise, retail, and branch-office environments, as it increases productivity and investment protection by enabling a unified network for data, voice, and video.
- 48 Ethernet 10/100 ports and 4 SFP Gigabit Ethernet ports; 1RU Lower power consumption than its predecessors
- Backward compatible with Cisco Catalyst 3750 and 3750-E Series Switches
- Open Shortest path First (OSPF) routing with IP Base feature set
- Compatible with Cisco Redundant Power System (RPS) 2300
- Uniform depth of 11.9 inches on all units for better cable management
- IPv6 routing included in the IP Services feature set
- EnergyWise support to monitor energy consumption of network infrastructure and implement energy saving programs to reduce energy costs